Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Before it ends

It was one of the weekdays where the weather was just nice.  Not too warm as it rained in the afternoon.  Came to 4pm and the rain had stopped, so I decided to get something from Emart Hypermarket.

After a quick grocery shopping, I noticed that the Ramadhan bazaar was on-going.  Since I did not cooked dinner that day, we went to check out the bazaar and buy our dinner.

The bazaar was not as big as the previous years. Still, I think you could get what you want there.  Previously I used to come with a friend but not this year.  Actually never thought of dropping by but since I were in the premises that evening, I guess I better checked it out before it ends this week.


Kueh

Colourful drinks on a nicely decorated table


Our dinner that evening. 





11 comments:

suituapui said...

I went again today - wait till my blogpost on it to see why I went. LOL!!! But many stalls, my favourites, were not open already. I hear tomorrow will be even worse, more would have wrapped up their business for the year.

mun said...

wow! the drinks are so colourful. too colourful until i dare not drink it.

Libby said...

I bought the colourful drinks, flavour is Jagung (Corn), very sweet, I like but wonder if it is with a lot of artificial flavouring

Hayley said...

There are so much to eat at bazaar Ramadhan right!
I have not been to it yet, weather is too hot lately, pengsan! :p

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Satay, my favourite...

PH said...

I am always tempted by food at the bazaar. It's like I want to buy everything!

Sharon D. said...

I went to the Bazaar over here but didn't snap any pictures for once and didn't even try the kuih-muih. How quickly the weeks have gone. Can't believe I'll have to wait until next year!

Nancy Chan said...

Can never say no to satay. Few more days of Ramadan bazaar and then we have to wait till next year. Have a wonderful day!

Reanaclaire said...

wow.. so much food.. I have not been to one as yet... today it is raining.. perhaps tomorrow.. I think by the time I go, they have already packed up balik kampung. :)

lina said...

Most stalls last day is today here at my area. Hihihi

Blackswan said...

The satay looks good, dear! xoxo