Monday, April 11, 2016

Miscellaneous Picture #52 : weekend musing

 It has been a while. Did some arts & crafts with the kids over the weekend. All about fun and mess.

Butterflies. Who doesn't like butterflies? Need to make some more as the kids want to stick more on their walls.


Received a little surprise in the mailbox on Saturday.  Thank you Hayley for the postcard.  Nice knowing you, and may our friendship last forever.


Hubby had exam on Saturday so I did not cooked lunch. Actually I did not cooked at all on Saturday ans Sunday as we got caught up with other stuff.

So we had takeaway lunches and ate dinners outside.

One of my simple lunches consisting of stir-fried spinach and assam sting ray that cost RM4.


Jay got his 2nd pair of glasses within a 4 months time span as the rubber nose pad of the old glasses came off. Well, I think he looks better in this new pair. Got his new glasses on Saturday evening.


Spotted this nice plant in the neighbourhood. Small white flowers with black seeds in middle of the plant. Couldn't help but took photo of it.


On Saturday morning, we went to the kids' favourite place for breakfast cum exercise time.


My 2 older kids had their first repertoire in church on Sunday.  Have been practising hard for the past 2 weeks.

Last rehearsal before the start of the 1st mass service. 


We are so proud of them!


11 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

We all love butterflies. Good bonding time spent with your kids and they are growing up beautifully.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The butterfly u all made is very nice...

mun said...

Seems like all of you are spending your time very wisely.

Sharon D. said...

That's a lovely week, Rose. God bless!

Merryn said...

The rubber nose pad, can't you get them replaced? I replaced mine before. RM10 for a pair.

suituapui said...

I would be proud of them too, if I were you. Had my share of that when my girl was small. Kids are so lovable...when they're good. LOL!!!

Rose world said...

We did asked but apparently it cannot be fixed. Jay's glasses is those kid's plastic frame, with those rubber attached to the frame directly. Not like our adult glasses where nose pad is seperate and installed to a metal frame. If you get what I mean. Haha. So the old one will be his spare glasses.

trishie said...

Gorgeous butterfly! What a lovely craft idea.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi rose.
Sorry for the long silence. I've been busy with work. As u can see, i rarely update my blog.

About your blog entry, i just knew that you are a christian. Hopefully, after this, I'll take a more frequent peep on your blog.

Princess Ribbon said...

The butterfly looks so nice, I would like to have some too, for the walls..

Yee Ling said...

Talking about children glasses, I always tell my girl to take care of it carefully or keep it properly. I am shocked by the price. I got her lens replaced because she hit on a door and cracked. It cost me RM300. I want to pengsan.