Monday, January 26, 2015

Came here again

My second time having breakfast at this cafe. It was raining yesterday so we came here since it is nearer to my place.

I had my favourite Batu Kawa meatballs noodle. Very satisfying to have this RM4.00 bowl on a rainy morning.


Happy that they served the meatballs in a bowl of soup separately from my noodle.


My sis tried out the breakfast stall as she was not into noodle that morning. She had this breakfast set for RM4.00.


I guess this stall does not serve non-halal food as no ham or luncheon meat in the menu. My girl ended up ordering this sandwich for RM5.


It has chicken ham, sausage, egg and cheese in the sandwich. Quite nice with a serving of mayo in it.

A quick and simple breakfast we had here. Not many stalls open in the morning so we did not have much choice. The cafe played CNY songs and it did brighten up the mood amidst the rain.

After our breakfast we headed home before we went out again for lunch (coming up in the next post!).

In the evening we went for a walk in not one but TWO shopping malls! Just window shopping and dinner. The kids have been restless for the whole week as confined at home due to rain. So how happy were they to be able to go out and enjoy a bit. ^^ Stay tune to my upcoming post!

11 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

First thing I see is the meatballs! Yummzzz, 9 pieces? How come they don't give 10? Wah, I can eat 20 !

Small Kucing said...

two malls? wah....faster show...what you buy? :)

Azura Chan said...

The shopping malls were packed with people last weekend. Perhaps it was after payday and bonus for the gov servants. Have you start CNY shopping yet?

Merryn said...

so many meatballs! Ethan sure suka. He loves meatballs.

Sharon D. said...

Wow...good food at great prices! ^.^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves the meatballs...

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the kampua I had with my Singapore friend - with the meatball soup, RM5 altogether - yours cheaper and more meatballs some more. I would love the sandwich...and the western set too - everything looks good.

Hayley said...

The meatballs look good, quite a lot too!

Blackswan said...

I don't like fish balls, but I love meat balls! These look real good, dear!

mun said...

Eating meatballs in hot soup during a rainy day sounds so nice!

ahlost said...

My parents always go to one of the stalls at Batu Kawa for the famous noodles and meatballs. There are many stalls there and I tried a few. Actually they all taste similar to me. hahahaha !!