Friday, December 5, 2014

Don't I wish

I love my personal times in the bathroom. Who doesn't? But since I have kids, I find that having some times in the bathroom is a challenge. I need to be quick about what I need to do in that small room. No time wasted.

I were lucky that I used to stay with my sil and bil when I have Jan and Jay. Babies can be demanding and curious creatures. My sil or bil will help to watch them for few minutes while I did my thing.

But now I am alone with 3 young kids, I do not have privilege to enjoy a few minutes of personal times. And Jamie is another baby who love to have his mummy around and in his sight all the times. 

Most of the times, I get the big sister and brother to entertain him while I am in the bathroom but sometimes, he will be banging or crying at the bathroom door while I am in there. If I bring him in, I would get a messy play with him that usually end up with both of us in the shower.

Saw this photo few days ago with a cute baby in the toilet. Now, don't I wish for one useful seat like this for Jamie?? Then I can watch him and he watches me! ^^

But then again, at almost 15 months old, I am sure he will out of this demanding stage soon. Now he hardly want to sit quiet in his chair for a minute! Sometimes I wish he would grow fast but some days I just wish he would stay like this. ^^

13 comments:

Blackswan said...

This is too cute! I see this sometimes in quite a number of toilets in Singapore malls :D

Merryn said...

Each time I need to go to the toilet, I put Ayden in the cot. He'll stay there until I'm out again. Thank goodness he can stay in there quietly reading his book.

Princess Ribbon said...

Same here.. So when hubby's not around and I need to use the bathroom (to bathe or pee or poo), I will just leave the door opened, so the boys will come and stand at the door and wait for me to be done..

Anonymous said...

Indeed! With little kids, your life is no longer you own. I had my share of that - sneaking quietly away to do things when baby was asleep, cutting my hand on the inside of the milk tin... Looking back, I would say it is worth all of that.

Small Kucing said...

I "feel" for you. Really chinese saying wanna poo also no time.

mun said...

Go in with the door open like Princess Ribbon can solve the problem I guess.

Sharon D. said...

I don't envy your shortened bath time, but I'm liking this baby seat. It's a good idea! :D

Coffee Girl said...

15 months! how time flies. Feels like just yesterday i read about u giving birth.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Saw this before in toilets in Singapore... hehe...

jasontoh said...

Gosh! That photo hit it! He's so adorable over there! Haha!! 15 months now...well, don't you worry...time flies...my mom always tell me that

Azura Chan said...

I wish they would invent it here in Malaysia. I am now so expert in quick shower skill. Lol!

Yee Ling said...

Hahahah...how I wish I have something similar last time.

Huai Bin said...

I *LOVE* my personal time in the toilet too! I actually go for 1 hour every time I have to go #2.

It's a habit of mine since I was a kid - I'll read books inside and take a leisurely hour to do my business.

I think my better half is well aware of my long toilet times (only for #2 though, I'm very fast when it's #1) that I have to schedule it in advance or tell her (if it's an emergency). Haha.