Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Liebster Award from Azura

Sorry Azura for taking so long to post this up. When the last time I receive an award?? It was back in August 2012. Yeap, almost 2 years ago.

This Liebster award is interesting in a sense you have to answer a set of 10 questions set by the person that nominated you. I don't mind doing the questions but I have to break the rules here. I am not going to pass on the award, nominate anyone or set new questions. Super lazy to crack my head thinking of new questions. Hehehe. 

So, here are the Q&A:

1. What is your latest addiction?

Currently hooked to my novel, The Devil's Star by Jo Nesbo

2. What is your favorite pizza topping?

Pepperoni with lots of cheese!

3. Book that you read more than two times?

The Rake and His Lady. 

4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

I don't but my hubby do. That includes tea, coffee, creamer and sugar packets! Lol. I still cannot get him to quit this habit.

5. Sing in the car?

Sometimes.  Depend on what the radio is playing...

6. Do you still watch cartoons?

Once a while with my kids

7. Do you have any pet peeves? 

Yes, the drivers who takes their sweet times to turn to a lane or never bother to signal before turning!

8. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

I guess most kids would always wanted to be a teacher when they grow up.  I dreamt of being a teacher when I were younger. Next was an actress. ;)

9. When is the last time you updated your blog?

Yesterday!! Tried to update daily if possible. 

10. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill? 

A pleasant surprise from Sharon Das last Saturday

Thanks again Azura for the award and questions.  Now you know more about me, right? 

11 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I used to do this last time, but now lazy to do liao...

Unknown said...

good

trishie said...

I love pepperoni pizza too, especially with lots of stringy cheese

mun said...

Good that you did not pass this on. Nice knowing you more after you answered this.

ChrisAu said...

Err... yeah, luckily you didn't pass this on. I'm lazy too !

Hayley said...

I do take home those shampoo from the hotel, haha!

Merryn said...

So good you can still update your blog daily. I can't anymore. Time is one thing, dunno what to write is another thing. haha.

Princess Ribbon said...

Haha, nice to read, then we know more about you :)

Azura Chan said...

Thank you for taking part and answering my questions. Looks like you're back into your old addiction- reading! Great! :)

Coffee Girl said...

Hey lover of romance novels! *Hi-five!* altho now i have less time for them

suituapui said...

Congrats!