Friday, July 25, 2014

Creative with Eggmaster!



Anyone own this Eggmaster at home?

Received a present from hubby last week! An Eggmaster! A simple and convenient kitchen gadget for those who are lazy or have no time to prepare meals especially breakfast. For egg lovers, you will enjoy its great egg recipes such as tortilla, egg wrap, hot dog blanket etc.

Ready to cook

I testing it out few days ago.  Tried to make myself an Eggmaster egg and a French toast. Well, what do you think?? 

This hot dog blanket is easy to make too.



Now I can have more creative egg meals.  Still in experimenting stage; have not go around trying out other recipes in the booklet.  The kids are sure excited seeing their eggs in cylinder shape, I tell you!  


12 comments:

Small Kucing said...

oh saw thise before. fren have one . say good to use

suituapui said...

I wonder how that works. One thing about these modern day gadgets - sure makes things a lot easier but when it comes to taste and quality, can't beat the good ol' fashioned ways. What do you think?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Saw before, but never buy...

Rose world said...

Agreed. This one is electric operated so did not have that "fire" smell. Lol

Rose world said...

Pretty convenient. I am still experimenting.

Princess Ribbon said...

Call me jakun.. Never heard of or seen before.. But it looks interesting.. Do share more ya.. The sausage wrapped in egg looks very good, wow!

Ezvina said...

cute. Lots of kitchen gadgets nowadays, I still don't have any.

Hayley said...

Nop, I don't have this at home, but looks interesting!

Blackswan said...

Oh yes, I saw this at Qoo10 & was also tempted to buy. Looks like a great gadget to have!

mun said...

Looks interesting. Is it easy to clean? Let me check how much it costs online.

Rose world said...

Need to let it cool. Then wash with a bit of dish drop n a sponge brush.

Need to wash after every use (for different recipe) so a bit hassle there.

but it quite fun seeing the eggs slowly push up through the cooking tube. Hahaha.

Sharon D. said...

Aww..this is nice! Can't wait to see more posts on this one, Rose!