Thursday, May 22, 2014

Back here

We went back to this place on Tuesday evening. As I said I would the first time I went there last month as I wanted to try its pizza. So, I did!

Had this snow fungus soup (RM3.80). Slightly sweet but I guess that what tong sui supposed to taste like. Lol. 

For starter, we had Caeser Salad and unlike the previous visit, this time the salad looked better. Nicer presentation. And tasted good as Caesar salad should be.


Breaded fish with fries (RM6.20) never fail for kids. My kids love this maybe because the fillet was fresh and no fishy smell.


 The pizza! There was many selection but we decided to have this cheesy sausage pizza with Caeser (RM14.90). Something different. Not the normal pizza you would think of.

Look at the middle of the pizza! Egg yolk. A fusion of Caeser salad and chicken pizza. I think it is salted egg yolk because it tasted like it. Not bad but I would not order it again. Once try, that is. The crust was alright; not too hard. But I still like Bistecca's thin crust. Nicer, and have that tender texture. 

But for that price we paid here, it is good enough. Fit 3 persons if you do not order other side or main dish.


11 comments:

mNhL said...

I love pizza especially the one I had in Melbourne many years back. Operated by an Italian who migrated there. Oh my! The pizza so so delicious......and loaded with ingredient too

Coffee Girl said...

Pizza sure does look nice tho. :-)

Princess Ribbon said...

I love everything you ordered. Your salad has a lot of dressing, yummzzz. Creamy dressing I like.. I love fish & chips and the pizza too.. I can eat all, haha..

suituapui said...

Ya...at those prices, sure can't complain. The salad's nice...and they do have a few dishes that we quite like too.

Azura Chan said...

When it comes to Western food, I just can't say No to something with cheeeeezr... hehe.

Sharon D. said...

Wow...the food looks really good, Rose ♥ I'm salivating over the pizza!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Has been sometimes since i eat pizza... hehe...

mun said...

Good to hear that the food suits you and your children. Guess the pizza didn't blow you away so you are not ordering it again.

Hayley said...

Fungus soup is so nutritious! I love it too!

Ezvina said...

Wah you make me hungry again.

ChrisAu said...

Ah ... The pizza looks good !! I love pizzas.