Thursday, March 13, 2014

My temporary toy

My Samsung Galaxy SIII went "kong" yesterday afternoon.  It totally black out and even after pulling and putting back the battery, I were unable to switch the device on.  So, I guess there are some problems with the device.  Have been using it for almost 2 years.  Lately noticed that it was a bit lagging and hanging, but usually it will be alright after switching it on again. 

So, I went to Maxis yesterday evening to change my old plan.  Yes!  I got a new plan.  More into internet plan since I surfed a lot using my handphone than making calls.  Now I used more whatsapp and FB than making calls.  Maybe call my parents in Kuching once or twice a month, that is the longest conversation I made. 


I changed my Maxis plan and same time, I get myself a new Samsung smartphone.  Yes!  A new Samsung Note!  Limited edition with gold rose at the side of the casing.  But I am going to use it for a short time while my phone is in the "workshop".  So I am going to get myself acquainted with the new Samsung Note 3 for the time being before passing it to hubby.  Initially hubby wanted the new phone while I take the plan, but my phone pulled out on me first, so I have the chance to use it first. I actually like this new phone because of the bigger screen.  Great for surfing!   *wink*

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice color

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Loves the colour...

mNhL said...

I like big screen phone.

suituapui said...

Oh dear! Too bad about your old one or I would have asked you to give it to me. Hehehehehe!!!!

Small Kucing said...

new temporary toy not bad leh....LOL

Yea...mine also lagging . Have to turn on off then will be faster.

Friend asked me to install Clean Master so that can clean the phone but i find that it takes a lot of battery...then installed Doctor Battery...lagi teruk

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow nice, how much is data plan?

Rose world said...

5GB.

Rose world said...

Never install any of these.

Princess Ribbon said...

I'm using pink S3 currently.. No plans yet to change new phone, wait til this kong on me first, hehe..

Reanaclaire said...

wahhh..now canggih oh... new note! Very slim looking too.. golden some more.. not bad!!

Hayley said...

Your temporary toy is very handsome! ;)

Libby said...

Nice toy

Blackswan said...

Hey Rose, that's such a unique colour! I like it a lot. Hold on to it; don't give it to your hubby! Hahaha!

mun said...

Nice colour! Enjoy it as much as you can before passing it to your husband. :)

ChrisAu said...

I also used galaxy s3 but now change to note 3. And I love my note 3 !!