Saturday, December 7, 2013

This week's tale

After an eventful holiday in Kuching, our life is back to slow and quieter days here. Sometimes my kids asked me to bring them around but I am still not familiar with some places in Sibu and do not know where to go.

So it is just another ordinary week, with me mostly staying indoor with my 2 older kids doing nothing but watching tv, quarelling and chasing after my kids.  In the afternoon I had some peaceful times to read my novels and catch on some catnaps.

But it was a havoc afternoon on Thursday with my Jay as the centre of attention in Sibu Medical Centre.  On Friday morning after making sure he was doing fine and no after effect and concussion, he went back to hometown with her grandma. He should be there for a week plus.  The sister stays back in Sibu as she is still going to Kumon and music class.  Just this week, I paid RM240.00 for my daugther's piano practical exam which will be held next year.

Yesterday morning I also went for my follow up check up with my gynae.  I developed a serious vaginal fungal infection so my gynae gave me some medication for 5 days.  Sigh! Must be from the seafood I took lately.

And I also received a surprise when I discovered I am one of the Christmas giveaway in Luxury Haven. Now, that is a pleasant Christmas surprise. Could not wait to receive my gift and use it.

Talking about Christmas, tomorrow we will be shopping for some Christmas clothing. Christmas is just a couple of weeks away.  Have you started on your Christmas shopping? 

7 comments:

Azura Chan said...

Do you like crafting? If you do, I'm sure you'll have no more boredom. hehe.

Hope you'll recover soon. Yeah, heard that eating seafood during period is not good.

can you email me ur address? nazuramn@yahoo.com

http://azurachan.wordpress.com

suituapui said...

Take care, a mother's job is never done so have to be a superwoman. I've been busy, got visitors - will blog about all I've been up to.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Woha! I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet n hope u get well soon, u know....the gynea stuff.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Congratulations on winning the giveaway yeah?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

And after Christmas, will be New Year 2014 liao...

Sharon D. said...

Congratulations to you too, Rose and get well soon :)

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping..but still wondering if I should 'open house' this year.

Ezvina said...

Hope the infection is gone by now. My Christmas shopping is 80% done :)