Thursday, November 14, 2013

Not you see it everyday

I were driving along this road this morning; on the way sending my Jamie to baby sitter's house and I saw this man standing at one of the junctions.  Wow!  Saw him yesterday afternoon when picking both kids from schools.  Imagine you standing under the blaring hot sun.  I salute this man for his endurance. 

First time I seen this type of advertisement on the road.  In Western countries, it is pretty common to get people to put on cardboards or shirts promoting some products or shops, but it is not so common over here.  I don't see this around in Kuching either. 


4 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Whoa..haven't seen anyone doing this here under the hot sun. In malls, yes :)

Small Kucing said...

Hmmm...over here usually not under the hot sun

Hayley said...

Yea, not common here as well.

suituapui said...

I saw him too...and I was wondering why he was doing that. Thought he was not quite right in the head or something - we had a political activist here who used to do that. Usually, people would just hang up the banner...but I think you will have to pay if you do that.