Thursday, July 5, 2012

WHY? Oh why?

Why in the world do I need to work so hard???  It makes me wonder sometimes.

And foolish me will give myself an answer to my question.  The answers would be for the house, for the bills, for the children, for our self content etc.  And we just work so hard to get the ends meet every day.  While some people just lazy at home, doing nothing and still complaining about life.  Life is good on them, they have no worries but yet they just want to complain for the sake of complaining.  Or probably staying at home make their minds go "sot" (crazy)?

So, why do we really have to work so hard for everything, why they don't?    Life is not fair but if ask me to choose again, I think I would prefer to work and earn my living than depending on others.   To those born with silver spoons, be grateful and never take things or people for granted.  Things can decreases and people can grow old and die.

P/s sorry, this is a silly ranting from me again, but I feel better after ranting it out.  *wink*

7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

sigh..why why why...

me also have ranting post

Dav DiDi said...

life is never fair :)

Cynful Pleasure said...

oh well.. I have already started to accept that life isn't all fair afterall... and only praying that myself and Princess could lead a life separate from the evil..

Yannie said...

Life is always tough, and not ideal. I do believe in earning our own income is lucky.

suituapui said...

I gave up teaching - around 4K a month...but I am happy, can get by on my measly pension and that's all I need. I guess young parents meed to think of their children's future, their education...and all that so no choice, have to keep on working.

Hayley said...

Its ok to rant.. But I am sure no one is perfect in this world, so dont feel too bad... Cheers~

Libby said...

I support your saying that it is better to work to earn our own living, that makes us better than useless people who don't work and depend on others.