Friday, July 27, 2012

Miracle surprise

I have a surprise from hubby on Tuesday evening.  Maybe I should re-phrase my sentence.  I got a surprise from hubby on Wednesday morning!  He came home late on Wednesday morning around 4am and he gave me a gift.

I was too sleepy to take note of what he bought for me but I remember I slip back to my sleep with him telling me he bought a new perfume for me.

So yesterday morning I opened up the gift.  Yes!  A new perfume from Lancome.  Nice floral scent although I do like floral smell much but Miracle scent is not too overwhelming,  I like its mild scent.  And I am happy that it comes with a mascara because I am also out of mascara.  Didn't I told you I have stopped buying cosmetic long time ago. *wink*  Could not bother to get one until the need comes. So it is good timing as we have a wedding dinner to attend to on tomorrow night, and I have new mascara to wear.

When asked whether this Miracle set is my early birthday present, hubby said it is not.  Either I were sensitive (because he has been busy and neglecting us for few days due to work) or he has been attentive to my needs.  He told me he bought the perfume set in airport since he was there sending a colleague off and since mine is nearly empty.  Either way, it is a nice surprise after a bad week that I had.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

I have these too! I especially love the perfumed lotion~

suituapui said...

Wahhhh!!!! So sweet!!!

Small Kucing said...

:) its always nice to receive a surprise like this

Quay Po Cooks said...

Don't worry about what the reason is. He had you on his mind. Enjoy it.

Coffee Girl said...

was so untung! so thoughtful!

Libby said...

So sweet of your hubby.