Friday, February 3, 2012

Randomly

Have been busy driving between 2 divisions (Kuching and Samarahan) for couple of days. It is about 8km from my shop and took me about 20 minutes to reach the hospital. Luckily for the new bridge and good roads, the driving is smoother.






Thank you to my friends for the concern on both relatives. The girl cousin is still put to sleep and should be out of intensive care by end of the week. As for our uncle, he is still in the ward. Not so sure when it would be his turn for operation, but it is a waiting game in there.

I visited him this morning, and he was in good mood although he complained of boredom. What else to do in there other than sleep, read and watch tv?? My first visit to the hospital. The facilities in the hospital are well equipped and I am impressed by the services. At least our monies are well used in there. *wink*

It has been a very hot week and thanks to a good customer who gave me this bottled tea. I can feel the heatiness in my body, must be those driving and in and out here and there. I even skipped my usual afternoon naps. Lol! Never tasted this bottled tea and I find it very refreshing although a bit sweet for me. What I found interesting is its instructions written on the bottle.




In case you can't read it well (sorry, took picture with BB and it is not so clear), it said ........

1. Get a yestea

2. Shake it

3. Pay first :)....then drink


Lol!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I used to drive pass there before. my family friend is the "sister nurse" there. Her name is Nyuhen.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Haha cute bottle instructions! Hope your uncle's turn will come soon and quickly recover!

ann low said...

I don't think this drink is available here. Cute :)
Thanks for coming to my blog and I'm sure both your relatives will be in perfect health and out of hospital soon.
Take care :)