Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life is like a coffee




Life is like a shot of freshly brewed coffee. It taste bitter sweet. Happiness is the sweet part of life while sadness and angry is the bitter part. Take the bitter away from coffee, it would be sweet. Like you, I would love to have a sweet life, but life is not like that. It would not be much of a coffee or life if it only have one taste, isn't it?

How ironic of me to describe life in coffee term since I am not pretty much of a coffee drinker. Lol!

If I am being honest, I don't mind suffering at first then enjoy the happiness in the end. But said is always easier than when it does happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't care lah,now I am a few years away to 50,I just live life as it comes,appreciate it,good or bad,cos good helps us to appreciate more,bad helps us to be strong.

I love running,life sometimes is akin to running,it is hard in the beginning,loads of pain,loads of lags,loads of " i can't continue" but if you press one,viola,you will just fall in love with running.

Try running,if you don't mind,, have a great weekend and god bless ya

Coffee Girl said...

Bittersweet is the best part of life, it educates you and makes you wiser. And at some point makes you a better person. What's life without a morning coffee? :-)