Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nov is here

It is November already? Wow!! I am so looking forward to November although it is going to be a busy month for me!

Firstly, hubby's birthday is coming soon. So going to plan something nice for dear hubby.

Secondly, school holiday is going to start soon. It means no morning rush hours and we can sleep late in the morning!

Thirdly, we are going to have a family vacation end of this month. A shopping therapy for me! Lol! Yes, a short break for us and we are going to enjoy ourselves in KL before the kids going back to hometown.

And fourthly but not last, this blog is in existence for 4 years by 30th November! Wow! I have been sharing my thoughts here for 4 years. Time really flies. Thank you everyone for making this blog a wonderful place of thoughts.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am like you, I love Novemeber,Jovial's Bday and my wedding anniversary..............let us celebrate month of November with greatitude......greatness in gratitude

Rose world said...

Hahhaha! Eugene, I like that. Greatitude!

Ezvina said...

I prefer Dec, but luckily this year Nov got 2 public holidays..yeay.

Rose world said...

Gee Ivynana, you only like the months because of the public holidays? hahaha!

Small Kucing said...

Happy Blog anniversary to you soon

Rose world said...

Thanks Mamarazzi! More anniversaries to come..... :)