Friday, August 5, 2011

It's August already

When my mum told me this morning that today is my Baby Jay's Chinese birthday, I went blur. Alamak! Forget about it. Or you can said, I do not remember my kids or my own birthday based on Chinese calendar. So my mum asked me whether I boiled any eggs for him to eat in the morning, I said "No. He will have it end of the month, as I only can remember the English birthdate". Lol!

So, in 3 weeks time, it will be my birthday as well as Baby Jay's, so I guess we will have a simple dinner to celebrate our big days.

Happy Friday and weekend, everyone!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday baby Jay....

Unknown said...

Happy babday Baby J,,, and most of all can't remember our Chinese birthday one lah,, so don't worry,you are not alone

Ezvina said...

Happy Birthday in advance.

Small Kucing said...

Happy Birthday To Baby J. No worries as I dont remember our chinese bdays too. You are not alone