Monday, July 25, 2011

Car washing

There is a car wash shop near my shop, so almost every week I would send my car for washing.

Before I married, I used to wash my car myself. And after I got married, I seldom wash my car. Not so frequent unlike when I was single where I washed it once every 2 weeks. So everytime I picked my my mum for breakfast back then after I married, she will not stop complaining about how dirty my car was. Why not? Little gal loves to step on the cushion with her sandals on and throw things in the car, may it be wrappers, toys or hair accessories. So now I have small plastic bags in my car, when ever she wants to throw something, I will ask her to throw in the bags. At least it is easier for me to dispose later.

Back to the present. Since I have no time to wash and vacuum for a past year, I just have to rely on them to do the work at the price of RM8.00. They do not do great job, I have to admit, but at least it gets my car clean (if not sparky clean). Why I said they do not do great job? Because I still find some stuff underneath the front seats. Sigh!

6 comments:

Small Kucing said...

sometimes to save time, better let them clean for you lo

Broccoli Ginger said...

yes. I like washing my washing. but now no time for it. :(

wenn said...

normally it's not 100% clean.

Oliveoylz said...

My poor car, needs a washdown badly...hope it rains heavily soon! hehe.

mNhL said...

i;m lazy to wash my own.... i also sent my car to those car wash shop. Sometimes, i rely on heavy rains. haha

suituapui said...

I send mine to the car wash...once in a blue moon. Old car, too lazy to keep it clean. LOL!!!