Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Under the weather

Everyone in the family is sick. Down with cough and sniff. I have been sick for a week now. Thank god everyone is getting better now.

It is hot since last month. Unbearable hot. If can, I would prefer to stay indoor than driving around under the hot sun. I have been taking a lot of herbal and cooling drink last week. Maybe because of those, I have develop a bad cough. It was worse at night; it keeps waking me up many times till I could not sleep well. During the day, I was miserable and dizzy due to the cough syrup. So I resorted not to take cough syrup during day, only at night. But the cough is getting worse until yesterday.

Thanks to mum for introducing me this Chinese pill. RM18.00 for 40 pills. To be taken 3 times a day, 2 pills each time till condition improves.



It works in reducing my mucus. Less sudden cases of continuous and worsen cough now. It is traditionally use for bronchitis treatment and relief of cough. Since Western medicine does not work well for me after taking them, I have to resort to Chinese medicine now. *wink*

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

hope you get well soon

Merryn said...

oh dear.. hope u get well soon k? :(