Thursday, February 10, 2011

A fall

I had a fall in the house 2 days ago. Blame myself for being so clumsy. Or should I blame the kids for been noisy in the living room. My two kids lately fight a lot. Over toys, soft dolls, tv remote and many many things. One is stubborn and does not want to share, and another one is very impatient and could not accept "NO" for an answer.

I am still educating my daughter to share her stuff with her brother. But what belongs to her is her. Pretty hard. However she is getting better by playing with her brother and share some of the toys lately. Not all the toys, mind you.

So back to my fall. With two noisy kids fighting over toys in living room, I slipped in front of the bathroom and hit my bottom after I came out from the bathroom. Could not stand up after long kneeling or squatting after the fall. Funny thing was that I did not feel much pain when I had the fall but as the day prolong, I can felt the pain. Luckily after a rubbing that night, I feel much better today. No more sore or pain.

I guess the lesson I learnt is "Just let the kids fight". As long as they did not end up with hands and legs fight, they would be alright. *wink*

4 comments:

Ezvina said...

luckily it's not a bad fall, and next time be extra careful ok.

Small Kucing said...

do be carefful. As we grow "younger", our bones become more "rapuh".

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Rose, Gong Xi Fatt Cai to you.
Thanks for dropping by and left lovely comment about Sarah's look with cheongsam.

Okay,back to your fall, hope you are feeling much better now.

wenn said...

i did fall a couple of times too.