Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gotcha

Never would thought of seeing this, but luck is on me. After have been manipulating our kitchen and dried food for past months, this little rascal was caught at last. Or rather you could say, it trapped itself.



This little rascal has been territorising my kitchen and I never able to catch it irregardless of how many glue traps I put. So I still wonder how it goes into this glass and unable to squeeze itself out. Found it trapped into slightly open glass in the kitchen top, so I conveniently let it trapped there for few days. I guess it did not last long because after 2 days the glass with the "occupant" in it gone. Well, some more rascals to catch.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

eeewwwwwwwww gross!!!

Ya i hate these lizzies too... poop everywhere!

smallkucing said...

cicak is it?

mNhL said...

Yucks ! I hate this thing. Always shit here and there.

janice said...

eeee... i hate lizard... i will kill them if i see them.. in my room..

wenn said...

i dislike lizards too!