Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A doctor to be

Just the other day I asked my 4 years-old girl about her ambition when she grows up. I know it sound ridiculous but I just want to ask her what would she wants to be when she grows up. And her answer?? A DOCTOR!

I believe like every other young children we would simply reply "Teacher". Yes. My ambition was to be a teacher when I was around 8 years old. I do not remember what I want to be when I was a 4 year old child. I was simply immature and young to think about that at such age.

So, a doctor is what my girl replied me. Probably she is fascinated by the white lab coats wore by doctors and nurses in Normah Hospital when I brought her and Baby Jay for vaccination the other day.

Hmm, a doctor does sound like a good profession to me. I do not mind to have a doctor in a family. If my girl ever becomes a doctor and opens her own clinic some day, I would like to advise her to design nicer medical uniforms. Make it more trendy instead of plain white like Kara Top. So, if my daugther ever realise her ambition, I will get her to purchase her uniforms from Nursing Uniforms as they have neat and trendy uniforms to choose from.

1 comment:

wenn said...

good to be a doc!