Friday, April 16, 2010

My kind of ABC

After almost 2 years, I finally go back to aerobic class this morning. I attended the morning session in Hui Sing this morning. A bit rusty after so many months of lay off, but I am glad to be able to sweat and do some work out again. I will definitely continue the class while I am free to do so in the morning. And not only I attended aerobic class, I also get sweaty in the kitchen.

I am getting better at cooking soups. My first time on ABC soup, and what I like about soups is they are simple to prepare. just throw everything into a pot of boiling water. And why they are called ABC, my daughter asked me. She did not see any alphabets in the soup. It is called ABC because it is supposed to be full of vitamins and nutrients. Correct me if I am wrong.

I used carrots, potatoes, big onions,and chicken meat for my ABC soup. You can add tomatoes and salted mustard for savoury and salty tastes but I like my ABC soup to be sweeter. You can thaw the chicken first so your soup wouldn't be that oily. Simmer for an hour and then add a teaspoon of salt to taste. Voila! Ready to serve.



On another note, check out my new hair cut. Nice or not? If you are wondering why I took a snap in front of staircase, it is because while waiting for hubby to collect some documents in a lawyer firm upstairs, I was loitering around the staircase and decided to snap a shot of myself out of boredom. *wink*

7 comments:

smallkucing said...

Yes..I love ABC soup too.

wenn said...

u look great!

Daddy, Mummy and Zoe said...

I like your new hairstyle. Suits you.

Mummy Gwen said...

Yummy ABC soup. Your new hairstyle suits you and you are a pretty mama.

Dav DiDi said...

Nice haircut!

mNhL said...

Pretty mama! I love ABC soup too and can drink bowl after bowl.

Lydia said...

Hi, nice blog & good hairstyle. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!