Monday, October 19, 2009

The shopping goes on

Don’t you think that time is flying by us faster and faster each day? Now it is almost end of October and November is around the corner. Oh dear! And it means that hubby’s birthday, Christmas and New Year are what ahead of me.

In other word, it is spending time. Birthday present for hubby in November, presents for everyone on Christmas Day and time to shop for Chinese New Year which fall in February (in 4 months time). Oh dear, how I wish money would fall down from the sky so I have enough to shop. Oh yes, I am day-dreaming (or shall I say "night-dreaming"?) and thinking of the impossible again!

6 comments:

Merryn said...

CNY is just four month away ah? Finish.. must start saving for angpow money dy! lol..

wenn said...

ya..time really flies..

Dav DiDi said...

Yalor .... first xmas, then my bf b'day is on new year day .. then cny and valentine .. then my dad's b'day few days after cny ... i wonder why all have to be at the same time..hhmmmm

mNhL said...

Time flies meaning you are happy and no worries! hehe....And year end always have lots of wedding to attend too.....Wah...like got so many expenses hor.

Wind said...

Hi Rose

Thanks for dropping by my blog the other day and congrats with your new born baby.

Yes, Christmas etc is around the corner and I also wish the money pour into my bank account just like that... Like you said, we can dream about it...

Windy
(from http://windyscorner.info)

Mummy Gwen said...

Agree..time flies really fast. Money, fall down over here too please..hehe. :P