Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Picture Meme


I have been sick. Tonsillitis and flu, the normal sickness that hit me. Today I am taking 1 day sick leave. Although sick, I still need to do some errands, driving here and there (dont know an opportunity or blessing or what??). But at least I am going to rest as well later in the afternoon. Feeling slightly better, throat not that painful but feeling slightly dizzy, must be the flu pill. And thank you Nyumix for passing along this tag. It brighten up my day and even that I don't feel that sick. :)


Here are the rules:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.



This picture was taken early last year with my lost digital camera. Well, this is the famous landmark of Land of Hornbill when you driving down to the city from Kuching International Airport. The big metal bird is proudly overlooking the South (I think! I am poor in Geography, Lol!). By the way, that is my daughter's big bird. Everytime passing by the roundabout, she will point to the bird and tell me "Mummy, it is big bird!" At night, it will brighten up with colourful lights welcoming you to my city.

I would like to pass along this picture tag to Jennifer, Didi, Spymama, Pearly and Billy’s mum. Alright, time to rest. See you guys around. :)




3 comments:

pearly said...

hi dear :
thank's for pop over to me , hope u will be feeling better soon after lot of rest :)

wooow got post for yo me huh . ok I will try ,my best :)

the next time if we got a chance to visit east Malaysia I will look forward to see the famous landmark of Land of Hornbill . as for u just put your feet up today and have a hot mup of coco ok :)

Constance Chan said...

take good care of yourself, okie.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Interesting picture :D