Friday, December 26, 2008

New toy

Finally I got a new handphone. A Christmas gift from hubby. I used few phone models ranging from Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, to Ben-Q and I still find Nokia is the most user-friendly brand. Or maybe I has been accustomed to Nokia phone for so many years that I just got used to their feature.

On the other hand, hubby is a Sony Ericsson loyal user. So it is never a wonder for him to get me a Sony Ericsson Walkman phone W302. I guess he is bored of me complaining on no camera phone and I love taking photographs. So now that I have one camera phone, he wouldn’t be worry about me asking for his handphone everytime I want to use his camera phone!!

I still in the process of familiarize with my new handphone. Trying to download songs and using its camera. What do you think of the pictures that I took with my new handphone?? Cant complain much, it is only 2 mega-pixel! Lol!!

3 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Wahhh !! So good, got new handphone. Well, I also complain about no camera phone but was reluctant to spend that money to get one .. especially during this recession time.

Hey! You look great yesterday!!

Rose world said...

Hahah! Thanks Didi! So, when would be ur turn huh?? To invite me to ur wedding?? :p

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congrats on your new handphone :D I'm in the midst of looking for one for wifey too ...