Friday, November 28, 2008

Congratulations to Jen & Babe!

When gone over to Jen’s place just now, I couldn’t help but smiling at her feeling of waiting for The Day!! I guess like all brides, she starts to count till her wedding day. It is understandable. Just couldn't wait to get it over with, right?? Anyway, my friend, congratulations and welcome to The Wives Club!!


I am looking forward to The Day myself, am sure it will definitely be a memorable day for you and babe. Cannot wait to congratulate the blushing bride and the grinning groom on that day. *wink*

2 comments:

Zooropa said...

Congrats to your friend! I'm going to attend a friend's wedding reception dinner tonight. Happy weekend Rose!

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Rose dear
THANKS! :) I duno abt blushing bride part but i know he will definitely be grinning from ear to ear:P

Zoorapa..thanks to u too :P