Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One sweet treat





A lovely mummy, Pearly give me this really sweet award, I am very privilege to receive it! Thanks Pearly for sharing this award. Your blog is also a one sweet treat to visit.

I would like to pass this award along to all my blogger friends in my blog roll for been there for me! All of you have wonderful blogs that are special in their own! Sure one sweet treat to read! Special thanks to following too:

Jen – she can chat from anything to everything, never bored visiting her blog
Linda – one sweet lady with a good taste in scent
Dora – a well-liked lady, always full of surprises in her bag!
Agnes – a really one sweet treat as her blog is full of pictures from the other side of the world
Cooking Momster – If you are hungry, you can drop by for some sweet treat from this mummy. I always drooling looking at her cooking, slurp!
Billy's mom - A sure treat to read her posting on her life and family in The Secret City

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rose for the sweet award!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. Thank you for the award! :)

Hazel said...

hi, thanks for adding me, i will do so..nice to meet you..

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your award. I gave a tag for you,my friend.

http://nyumix.blogspot.com/2008/04/true-love-tag.html

Agnes said...

hi Rose

Thanks so much for the awards ...

KristyCK said...

Hi Rose,
Thank you for the tag. :-)

Anonymous said...

sorry a bit late here, thanks for the lovely award.