Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Linky Love Tag


I got the above tag from two lovely women, Lovely Mummy and Pearly. Since Lovely Mummy tagged me first, I used her link.

This is another of those Linky Love game where you only have to tagged 10 person in one post but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!






BennyliewRamblingMooMum & Kids In WonderlandJudelittle, Rose





Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself! :p





I would like to tag the following:





Linda


Jen


Nyumix


Billy's mom


Agnes

Janicepa

Didi


Hye

Singapore Housewife

Dann

5 comments:

KristyCK said...

More pinky tag...yeah, love pink colour! Thanks Rose!

Anonymous said...

I love pink too...you can probably tell by my site theme color. Woohoo!

InspiredMumof2 said...

Thanks Rose will do the tag soon :-)

Rose world said...

Wow, at least i know i choose the right gals for this tag! Pinky gals! hahaha

janice said...

hey.. thanks.. i din noticed leh .. until i read the chat box..

silly me.. must be too blurred..

thank you so much .. will come n get it later again ..