Friday, February 29, 2008

My work station

I have been babbling about my office relocation for the past two weeks, so let me show you new work place! How is it?? Much better than my previous place?


I have a big white board at my back, so I feel free to write what ever remarks on it. Tell you the truth, I quite pleased with the new office as it more spacious and everyone is cluster together. Easy to communicate and passing information around.


Alright boss, when can I have a new pc? If you notice, I have been using this monitor for the past 8 years and it is very outdated. Slow like snail it has been exhausted for the past 8 years. It is time for it to rest in peace (RIP). Maybe new boss can consider on revamping the whole system for our office!! Everyone should be using flat-screen monitor and touch screen keyboard. *wink* My wish for the year.

4 comments:

Yoolees said...

Hi Rose,

I tag is waiting for you at Space of Reality. Check it out and have fun ;D See you there.

Hye

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Rose, cool looking work place you have.

Have a great weekend.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Oh and yes, your boss should be getting you a new monitor, 8 years is just a bit too long to be using it ... LOL!

Rose world said...

Hi Nick, yeah, 8 years are way too long! hahahaha! Make me feel like old lady using the old computers during those years! :)